Thursday 31 March 2011

People who do not stand still and selfish...

Assalamulaikum
Hi how are you, long time no update blog .... hehehe .... busy as college students, recent end of this semester a lot of activities, course work, projects and others that need to be prepared .... huhu hope you all happy with your life .... ok back on topic I want stories that entry is NO ESTABLISHMENT EQUIPMENT & S.EL.FISH .... why do I want the story of this article because I am angry with someone who I thought was kind of younger sister own the same black hair, but the human heart, but other important ..... please do yourself later for those who do not like you. if you do not want to know how to hold on to promise not to talk to him .... that was not the cause of misunderstandings and do not want to make decisions in the interest alone ... if you follow my heart, I just want to tell people that follow the original agreement but I not as bad as self-important like you and like you .... so think before want to do something .... but why not today you do that kind of day after tomorrow you will be back ... now God will pay cash ... like Nabil said "They think you own" ... I'm lazy like noise, big noise at the age ... He thought so himself ... but I want to say if you want people to respect us, we must first learn to respect the people .....

p / s: I'll be more careful after this, and if anything I would not think to keep your heart again ... TQ :)


No comments: